Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Loooonnnnng Thanksgiving Weekend

After Jimmy's 5-day break from school for Thanksgiving, I'm beginning to wonder if his ADHD medicine is working at all. He is on the Daytrana patch which we just upped from 10mg to 15mg three weeks ago. He is on the patch because he would not take any medicine in pill form. I would find them hidden in drawers, plants (the plants had no problems paying attention)

This whole weekend he has screamed at the top of his lungs while playing (he says he is singing). But it's very nerve racking! We have asked him not to be so loud, but he continues to scream!

He's also been very sweet. Last night he was laying in bed with me, playing on his Leapster and told me that I was his hero (awwww). We watched the SpongeBob Christmas Special which he just loved!

The other thing with this long weekend is he ate sooooo much! I'm glad he is eating, with the ADHD medicine he hardly eats, but I bet I fixed him something to eat at least 8-10 times each day! I guess Santa have to bring him bigger clothes ;) To be fair, he is the probably the oldest in his class, but certainly not the biggest! So I'm quite tickled that he's eating!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment